Quick Start Guide
Step 1: Installation
- Purchase and download Structeezy from our website.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Go to “Plugins” > “Add New.”
- Click on the “Upload Plugin” button and select the downloaded Structeezy zip file.
- Click “Install Now” and then “Activate” to activate the plugin.
Step 2: Accessing Structeezy Dashboard
- Once activated, you’ll find the Structeezy dashboard on the left-hand side menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- Click on “Structeezy” to access the plugin’s main settings and features.
Step 3: General Preferences
- Show structures tooltips on by default
Decide if you want to display tooltips on hover for the structures in the Structeezy panel.
- Show actions tooltips on by default
Decide if you want to display tooltips on hover for the action buttons (show / hide / delete) in the Structeezy panel.
- Expand by default off by default
This option allows to decide if the Structeezy panel is expanded or not by default.
- Default group “Native” by default
Choose which group yoou want to be displayed first when opening Structeezy panel.
- Add a “most used structures” group to Structeezy on by default
Structeezy keeps track of the usage of your structures and displays the most used ones in a dedicated group.
- Most used Structures Table
Displays the 20 most used structures in a table sorted in descending order.
- Download all counters
.jsonfile containing all counters.
- Reset counters
Clear all counters and start from 0.
CSS Framework integrations “None” by default
Structeezy can detect the following CSS frameworks:
- OxyProps Lite
If you are using one of these frameworks, you can select it here and Structeezy will automatically use css variables from the framework in your structures.
CSS Defaults Vanilla css values by default
Structeezy will use the values defined here as default values when necessary in your structures.
If you select a CSS framework, Structeezy will suggest default values from the framework.
Step 3: Creating Your First Structure
- In the Bricks editor, right-click on an element.
- On the Structeezy menu item click the floppy disk.
- Choose a category and Give your structure a name.
- You can aadd an optional tooltip.
- Once your structure is ready, click “Save Structure.”
Step 4: Reusing Your Structures
- After saving your structure, you can easily reuse it on any page or post.
- Edit the page/post with Bricks Builder.
- Opn thz “Structeezy” panel and naviigat to the Custom tab to access your saved structures.
- Select the desired structure and add it to your current page.
Step 5: Managing Your Structures
- To manage your saved structures, go to the Structeezy Panel and click “Custom”
- Here, you can hide or delete.
- You can export your structures for future use from the Structeezy dashboard.
Step 6: Collaborating and Sharing
- Structeezy allows you to share your structures with other team members or clients.
- In the Structeezy dashboard, click on “Import / Export” and select the structures.
- Click the “Download” button and you will get a Structeezy
- Import the file in any Bricks + Structeezy install.
Step 8: Getting Help
- For any questions or issues, visit our support page or community forum.
- Our team is ready to assist you in making the most of Structeezy.
Congratulations! 🎉 You’ve completed the quick start guide for Structeezy. Now you’re all set to create, save, and reuse amazing structures with ease, saving time and elevating your web design workflow. Happy designing!